Come and See
Visit the campus
Visiting Greenhouse will give you a glimpse into our special environment. You will have the opportunity to see us in action, tour our facility, and get your questions answered.
Attend an Open House
When you attend an Open House you will meet some of the people involved in Greenhouse as they share what God is doing through this special program. The Open House gives prospective parents, guardians, and faculty a rich understanding of our mission and vision -- a vital step in assessing the fit. Greenhouse is more than a program for homeschoolers, it is a community of families committed to raising up godly servant leaders.
Dates for 2017-2018 Open Houses
- Thursday, October 26, 7:30-9:00 p.m. (7:15 registration)
- Tuesday, January 23, 7:30-9:00 p.m. (7:15 registration)
- Thursday, March 1, 7:30-9:00 p.m. (7:15 registration)
- Monday, April 30, 7:30-9:00 p.m. (7:15 registration)
Attend Exploring Rhetoric
Parents and guardians of potential Rhetoric students should also plan to attend our Exploring Rhetoric event. Homeschooling into high school makes many home educators nervous. Learn how we can help you during these important years of your student's academic life. Meet the faculty and hear from current students and parents. While designed for parents (of 8th-11th graders), prospective students are also welcome to attend.
Dates for 2017-2018 Exploring Rhetoric Events
- Tuesday, February 6, 7:30-9:00 p.m. (7:15 registration)
- Thursday, April 12, 7:30-9:00 p.m. (7:15 registration)