You can choose from an assortment of electives in addition to -- or independent of -- the core program. Because every child has different gifts and interests, we want you to be able to choose from a wide variety of add-on classes to round out your student's education. Most elective courses meet once a week for 75 minute classes for 28 weeks; some courses are longer, some shorter. Elective homework varies by course. Students come and go throughout the day; and study hall is available in the library for those who have a dormant period between classes.
When you register...
- If registering multiple children, always refer to the same child identically, for example, as "Student 1." Be consistent for all class registrations.
- The shopping cart price is for the admin fee. Tuition will be billed later. Core families will receive a discount code which will remove the admin fees.
- Multiple sections are listed for several courses. Be sure to select the correct section, and that your child is of the proper grade level for that section.
- If a section is filled, you can add the Waiting List for that section to your cart.
- Some adjacent courses are bundled together for convenience. For example, it's possible to register for Writer's Workshop & Lit Circles as a single item.