Come and See
Visit the campus
Visiting Greenhouse will give you a glimpse into our special environment. You will have the opportunity to see us in action, tour our facility, and get your questions answered.
Attend an Open House
When you attend an Open House you will meet some of the people involved in Greenhouse as they share what God is doing through this special program. The Open House gives prospective parents, guardians, and faculty a rich understanding of our mission and vision -- a vital step in assessing the fit. Greenhouse is more than a program for homeschoolers, it is a community of families committed to raising up godly servant leaders.
Dates for 2018-2019 Open Houses
- Tuesday, October 30, 7:30-9:00 p.m. (7:15 registration)
- Monday, February 25, 7:30-9:00 p.m. (7:15 registration)
- Tuesday, April 2, 7:30-9:00 p.m. (7:15 registration)
- Monday, May 6, 7:30-9:00 p.m. (7:15 registration)
Attend Exploring Rhetoric
Parents and guardians of potential Rhetoric students should also plan to attend our Exploring Rhetoric event. Homeschooling into high school makes many home educators nervous. Learn how we can help you during these important years of your student's academic life. Meet the faculty and hear from current students and parents. While designed for parents (of 8th-11th graders), prospective students are also welcome to attend.
Dates for 2018-2019 Exploring Rhetoric Events
- Thursday, February 28, 7:30-9:00 p.m. (7:15 registration)
- Tuesday, April 23, 7:30-9:00 p.m. (7:15 registration)
In quick succession, you will hear the elective teachers give brief introduction to their courses. Afterwards, you will have time to speak with and ask questions of the teachers. Discover Electives is a time-efficient way to grasp the scope of what is offered.
Date for 2018-19 Discover electives event
- Thursday, April 4, 7:30-8:30 p.m. (7:15 registration)